Boho Deer with Felt Flower Crown Embroidery Hoop Art
This serene majestic deer is lavishly decorated with lush felt flowers. Atop her head, she wears a boho flower crown and she is framed with even more gorgeous flowers in pinks, corals and greys.
Imagine this show-stopping piece of hand-crafted art in your child's room or playroom.
The deer symbolizes
- the ability to move through life and obstacles with grace
- being in touch with inner child, innocence
- being sensitive and intuitive
So, if the deer is your spirit animal or if you want to attract any of these qualities, hang it proudly in your office, bedroom or craft room. :)
Each flower is hand-cut and hand-assembled. This piece took several hours to complete.
- Measures 10 inches in diameter.
- Made of wool felt, cotton embroidery floss.
- Wooden embroidery frame is hand-rubbed with a wood stain.
- Back of the hoop is neatly covered with white felt.
- Comes with ball chain for easy hanging.